DEAR CLOGS CUSTOMERS,
Goodness, it’s a challenging world right now isn’t it?
We understand that many of you may be feeling a little nervous about coronavirus, and the impact on food, public interactions and your health.
We are here to reassure you that Clogs has already implemented the following precautions for both our restaurant guests and our takeaway clientele.
– Additional sanitiser is available for guests, in addition to our every-day strict cleaning processes.
– We’ve spread our tables out, if you’re worried about being too close to others, we can ensure you feel comfortable with social distancing.
– Increased repetition of disinfecting high volume and ‘touch’ areas such are door handles, chair backs and bathrooms.
🍕 TAKE AWAY / HOME DELIVERY:
– We’re operating in a reduced contact environment for pizza and pasta preparation. Food is handled minimally during preparation, always with gloves or kitchen tools.
– If you’re feeling unsure about coming in to pick up your pre-ordered pizza, call us when you’re out the front and we’ll run it out to you.
– Home deliveries can be left on your doorstep, we’ll knock or ring the bell and leave. Just ask in the notes section when placing your order online.
🍕 STOCKING UP:
– YES! you can have Clogs in your freezer whenever you need us.
– If you’re keen to save your favorite Clogs dish, yes all of our pizzas and pasta can be frozen.
After 45 years of looking after the families in Bendigo, this is not the first global challenge we have had to contend with – you can guarantee we’re here for you.
❤️ Mikey, Di and the Clogs team. xx